• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CEC Reserves DCO Selection Board

D

Deleted member 67144 scul

That’s been the theme with many N3M disqualifications. Best of luck with other services and hope it works out!!

You can have 2 weeks of back pain a long time ago and get rejected for that alone? That can happen from sitting in one of those garbage $5 office chairs 10 hours a day.

So looks like I have to join a different service, or even go to the space force

You should take a good look at the Air Force. Very good for civil engineering and really anything technical/engineering related.

Worst comes to worst, if you like running and you can show that 2 weeks of back pain a long time ago isn't an issue, Marines will pretty much take you. And considering you're competitive for Navy DCO, you're overqualified for the Marine Corps. You may be a bit too "old" though unless you can get an age waiver. You just got to grind through 3 months OCS and 6 months TBS...

Jar Jar

Unfortunately I looked into the marines and they follow the same manmed document so the navy and marines are out. I have been looking into the air force though. Not particularly inclined on the couple weeks in AL but not a factor either way. I am just taking some time out to figure out how to best proceed forward.

CheckCharlie

Is there a "CEC DCO PROBOARD" scheduled for August 2019? I see the previous ones were 14 Aug 2017 and 13 Aug 2018, but nothing for 2019.

I'm hoping there's one Aug 2019 that I can apply to because NPC website was updated 10 Apr 2019 and it shows "Reserve CEC Command" (no reference to DCO) board of 12 Jul 2019. Should I assume that's the board for DCO, also? If that's the case, looks like I missed it by a hair and will have to wait a year just to apply.

StevenNRA

Is there a "CEC DCO PROBOARD" scheduled for August 2019? I see the previous ones were 14 Aug 2017 and 13 Aug 2018, but nothing for 2019.

I'm hoping there's one Aug 2019 that I can apply to because NPC website was updated 10 Apr 2019 and it shows "Reserve CEC Command" (no reference to DCO) board of 12 Jul 2019. Should I assume that's the board for DCO, also? If that's the case, looks like I missed it by a hair and will have to wait a year just to apply.

My recruiter told me that the next CEC DCO board should be similar to FY19's schedule - one in December and another one in May. My package just went in this past May and the board will be meeting in a few days.

CheckCharlie

My recruiter told me that the next CEC DCO board should be similar to FY19's schedule - one in December and another one in May. My package just went in this past May and the board will be meeting in a few days.

Where can I find the CEC DCO board schedule for FY19? So that I can keep an eye out for the FY20 schedule.

LT Rich Santos

Officer in Charge, TAOC Orlando, NTAG Jacksonville
There have been several revisions to the board schedule posted above. The CEC DCO Proboard is in June. Kits were due in May. Your recruiters are probably correct - we don't know exactly when the boards are, but they tend to follow a pattern.

Jan 2019 and June 2019, with kits due in Dec 2018 and May 2019, respectively.

CheckCharlie

That’s a good point. Seeing an April update also got my attention. In the meantime, the target is the hypothetical Dec 2019 due date, like you mentioned.