• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cash for Booger Eaters!

MasterBates

What was worse when I was an ENS at Mayport, I got written up (no joke) by a SWO JG for not saluting coming out of the barber shop.

He wrote the report chit for an ENS Master. Sent it to my CO. Who framed it.

Pugs

Back from the range
None
As a JG I walked past a SWO LT once, who proceeded to flip out for not saluting him. I just smiled, waved, and kept walking. I think he may have dropped a nut his face got so red.

Had a SWO LT give a bunch of us ENS's crap about flight jackets at Corry after we were winged and over there for EW school prior to NUW. He routed a report chit up to the EW dept and we were essentially told avoid the shoes.

bubblehead

Registered Member
Contributor
Had a SWO LT give a bunch of us ENS's crap about flight jackets at Corry after we were winged and over there for EW school prior to NUW. He routed a report chit up to the EW dept and we were essentially told avoid the shoes.

Submarine / Aviation / SpecOps JO's: "cool" and "laid back"

SWO JO's: :eek:

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Submarine / Aviation / SpecOps JO's: "cool" and "laid back"

SWO JO's: :eek:

Get used to it M0t...

the rest of Navy that matters, (PSW and Wilkins not withstanding), hate SWOs.....but they, SWObags, hate each other more.
Believe dat!

m0tbaillie

Former SWO
Get used to it M0t...

the rest of Navy that matters, (PSW and Wilkins not withstanding), hate SWOs.....but they, SWObags, hate each other more.
Believe dat!

I just keep telling myself "it's only two years" (then I lat xfer). But, you know, I'm trying to be optimistic...

It can't be all that bad, right? :D