• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Carrier to be retired

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Come on. We all know the answer to that question:

prostitute.jpg
cocaine_mooi.jpg

:D

Brett

Hookers and blow, always a good bet.......though much cheaper in Thailand if you are willing to wait that long........:D

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
You're right ... or left ... or whatever .... when I digitized some old slides I evidently screwed some up .... and we know how well slides line up in the tray. Carrier pier looked O.K. and that was good enough for meeeeeeeeee .... :) But then again, it was CUBI ... and we did it our way, over there...
Don't pull that on me. You woke up and put those wings on the wrong side (not that I didn't know of others that did that after the Cubi "O" or the Po. :eek: ).

BTW, from your Cubi Pt. picture, you look awful familiar.

Didn't ever play Klondike, did you? You sure you don't owe me some serious money? :D ............Maybe I'll have to ask Evelyn. ;)

hs14sdo

Kitty Getting Upgraded

Only one more cruise in her you say?? Thats what we say too and unfortunately the big navy heads think otherwise. Shes out of SRA soon and we'll be stuck with her till sometime in late '08 maybe '09. At one time the Kitty might have been nice, but that time isnt now...

The port stabilator broke last year so instead of taking the time to install all the rack straps to deal with the rolls, they started putting waterbeds in the JO staterooms.

P.S. FigJam sucks!