• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Carrier - A 10 episode PBS Series

Praying4OCS

Helo Bubba to Information Warrior
pilot
Contributor
I shut the cable off the save some cash before transferring. Does anyone know if the series can be watched online?

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
"The Nimitz, said to be one of only 10 nuclear aircraft carriers in the world..."

Why is it said to be? Is he implying that someone is hiding nuclear powered aircraft carriers?

Also apparently this guy hates rock music...

KALDTW

Tomorrow the episodes will be on the website. Not sure how many will be available tomorrow...check tomorrow.

Spot

11.5 years and counting boat free
After looking at this character, I didn't really think, "there is someone's whose opinion matters."
PH2007090901975.gif

I count three chins, or do the jowls count too?

Obviously, this guy wants to provide the token controversial opinion to spark a debate and have his name spread. (Perhaps to make more money to stuff his face a bit more?)

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Obviously, this guy wants to provide the token controversial opinion to spark a debate and have his name spread. (Perhaps to make more money to stuff his face a bit more?)

I just think its hillarious that he's a "Style Columnist"!:D

KALDTW

I think it airs every night this week...two episodes at a time...

(Was that really a question or were you giving me crap about using tomorrow three times in that sentence?)

Mr. Blonde

My ass is a motherfuckin' champion
pilot
Does anyone have dish network? I can't find pbs, it's not on my channel listing and PBS' website shows it as being channel 249, yet I don't even have that channel on my guide...:confused:

Orion4life

It doesn't seem to be airing the central Illinois area tonight. I watched the TV Guide loop about five times hoping I missed it but I didnt seem to have any luck.