• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Canadian pilot locked out of cockpit during flight

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
Speaking from experience in the P-3?

you'd have a tough time locking yourself out of the cockpit in a P-3...there's only a curtain. Now, i have been locked in the head, and have done so to others - now that's just good fun.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well, I do live right next to Canada.

super5.jpg

Canada, huh? Almost made it.

Brett

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
We're going over the border to canada for some french fries and Gravy, sir.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
Mother of God. Speaking of Broken Lizard, if you haven't already, go see Beerfest. Fvcking hilarious.

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
License and registration... chicken fvcker! I tell ya... Once I had a Student that looked just like Farva... Some you all may recognize... E2/C2 type..

wiseguy04

The Dude abides....
pilot
License and registration... chicken fvcker! I tell ya... Once I had a Student that looked just like Farva... Some you all may recognize... E2/C2 type..

I think I know who you're talking about!! I stood AWDO with him in Kingsville. Looks just like the dude!! Haha, funny stuff...:)

wiseguy04

The Dude abides....
pilot
Nope... Different dude... Meridian.... 4 or 5 years ago...

Yeah, he's an IP now. For VT-22 in Kingsville. I stood duty with him one day. Are we still not talking about the same dude? My bad if we're not. Guess it could have been anyone, Farva is a pretty popular callsign I'm sure. :)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah, he's an IP now. For VT-22 in Kingsville. I stood duty with him one day. Are we still not talking about the same dude? My bad if we're not. Guess it could have been anyone, Farva is a pretty popular callsign I'm sure. :)

Yeah, there are at least two that I know of in the Prowler Community.

Brett

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
Probably same dude... Timing would make sense that he would be back as IP by now... How time flies.. Tell you, I have never met anybody that looked more like Farva from the flick.. :)