• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Camp Barrett got pwned

hump1909

the power went out in graves hall in December for about 5 days.....of course this was right when it had snowed and when Delta Co. had just about finished the POI and was finally having a chance to sit on our @sses.....i just remeber the basement being flooded with a ton of water as the snow melted and everyone just getting completely retarded causing all sorts of mayhem in the dark hallways......ahh the good ole days

Raptor2216

This outage wasn't that bad. Given that the power went out the day that I arrived, which was on the 24th. Luckily, we got it back sooner than was predicted on the evening of the 26th. The heat and internet didn't come back until last night, atleast for my side of the graves hall. I was able to take one shower though the whole ordeal because the water was actually warm enough for a good 15 min shower. The student staff was told that there was a possibility of receiving BAH for a few days while the power situation was fixed but when it came down to it, we were just issues cold weather gear.

To make things worse, there was also talk of shutting off the water for a good while but thankfully, that never happened. I suppose It was a good way to start off my days at TBS, good practice for what is to come. Anyway, its all over now and things are as they should be. I can't wait to start IFS on the 6th and hope nothing else goes wrong.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Nice to see you got so much gouge on the whole power situtation. Us in Alpha were able to push back our land nav test through the weekend ... and enjoyed a delightful 0500 test on Monday. The rest of the schedule continued as planned. There was no mention to us about temp BAH or anything of the sort. Things are back to normal, and the fun continues...

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
RyanVR said:
yo, what platoon are you in

a-6 here

the gawdliest of platoons of course

a-3, ... the "how many weeks do we have left?" platoon :D

ArkhamAsylum

500+ Posts
pilot
Common sense was an uncommon virtue

Back in Delta, we were almost "required" to sleep on wrestling mats in the gym after mess night. The Major wouldn't let us sleep in nice warm bivy sacks in our racks with the power out (or brown-baggage sleep at home). Fortunately, the power came back a couple of hours before the mess began. Too bad, I think the gym floor would've been cozy....

Shadow9660

Hump, I was there for that leak in December... are you a Charlie Grad? I got 100 some dollars in reimbursement for the 1 night we had to stay in the hotel...ha! Good ol' TBS...