• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cammie exchange at TBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bighuggies

Hello,

I just graduated from OCS, and heard rumors that TBS will exchange your OCS issued cammies if you want to (provided they are serviceable). My utilities are one size too large and I would love to exchange them for one size smaller. I also heard that TBS will exchange your OCS issued boots (which change to a grey color when dirtied) for the boots that do not change color.

Is this true?

jbelsha53

USMC NFO
None
TBS has got nothing to do with it, as far as I know. I don't know about the cammies (I'm still wearing my OCS cammies, for better or worse) but you can trade in the nasty grey boots for a new pair at Cash Sales.

p1nky1298

Death Dealers
I was told by cash sales when we picked up our deserts that if you go in and tell them you just graduated from OCS and your MARPATS are too big, they will exchange them for the right size, if they are serviceable.

Status
Not open for further replies.