• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Calling all OCS Class 200 members

smwatson82

Have you guys looked at the Five Paragraph order yet?
Montana

Not much, other than what the 5 sections are (SMEAC). I have memorized the 11 General Orders, BAMCIS, and JJDIDTIEBUCKLE though, and I have a start on the leadership principles.

Pat_Lucas

Dumb New Guy
Contributor
Where have you found that info? (SMEAC), 11 general orders, BAMCIS, etc..

http://www.ocusmcoso.com/

I don't know if you have seen these documents but if you go to the "preparation" section everything you need and then some will be contained in one of the documents.

As for the SMEAC and General orders are in the "Canidate Study Guide"

Hope this helps.:)

Attachments

• OCSQUICKSTUDYGUIDE.doc
    33 KB · Views: 54

WingForce87

Just got selected for 1st Increment this summer (I know I'm not in the January class, but I thought I could still post and get involved with this discussion).

I was also selected for 1st increment this summer. I will be studying for ASTB over Christmas break and take it soon next semester.

GPA: 3.6ish
PFT: 268 (20/93/22:10)

I'm at McMurry University in Abilene, TX.

attilathescott

UPDATE:
Slotted for OCC 200 officially, I'll be going to the 30 day prior brief on Friday. I'll see you guys there I suppose, and if not then well I'll see at TBS.

PFT is up in the 260's now, bordering 270+, will find out this Friday.

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
http://www.ocusmcoso.com/

I don't know if you have seen these documents but if you go to the "preparation" section everything you need and then some will be contained in one of the documents.

As for the SMEAC and General orders are in the "Canidate Study Guide"

Hope this helps.:)

If you have access to it, study the tactics well. ALOT of people failed the Tactics II test, same with the OSMEAC test. OSMEAC they gave you a skeleton and you had to fill it out... using exact wording.

The tests are retardedly easy but theres other things I would have liked to do instead of studying in the washing machine room at 1 AM, so learn as much as you can before you go.

Skipilot

Take 30 day PFT friday. will see how it goes, shin splints and all. I should score in the upper 270's. Does anyone else have shin splints?

TTUalumn07

Just got selected for a pilot contract. Sunday I will be flying to Pensacola for the physical. If all goes well there, which it should...I'll see you guys in January.

OBFR467

My app finally went to the last board today, so I should have a definite answer on or before the 19th of december according to my OSO. He seemed to think I wouldn't have a problem getting selected for OCC-200 as a 7599 SNA. Anyway, I'm gonna keep checking this forum and hopefully I'll see yall in January.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
I'll be in attendance gents. Looks like it is going to be a big class.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
Take 30 day PFT friday. will see how it goes, shin splints and all. I should score in the upper 270's. Does anyone else have shin splints?

My son reported to 195 with shin splints. He never told the docs. Just kept asking for meds for "general pain" and powered his way thru it. He was a hurtin puppy at times though.

He's in Mike Co. (unrelated to the shin splints which are healed) waiting for Charlie now.

Don't quit.