• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USN Bye Bye Blueberries!

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
Let's just go back to Dungarees they were comfortable and that way we can match those old recruiting posters :D

and the cotton coveralls comfortable, cheap, easy to store.

Agreed - that is a SAILOR's uniform. Never had to wear the blue berries - thankfully - always laugh when I see this pic:

Blueberrie.jpg

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Until the Navy brings back this coolness, they are on the losing side of the equation.

14-dafoe-flightoftheintruder.jpg

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
There's a VAQ squadron that has their shit hots like that. Looks weird.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
There's a VAQ squadron that has their shit hots like that. Looks weird.
That would be 133, as I recall. Between that and the Grateful Dead Friday patch, they've gone full 70's.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
How about "Dress for your day"

That's basically code for not hurting millennials' feelings and letting them express their creativity.

6a00e5529ab4f0883401539228c6a3970b-800wi

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Never bought a set. Don't even own a set of Type IIIs either. If I'm not wearing a flight suit then I'll just throw on khakis and be done.

More useful pockets in blueberries or type 3s, plus ability to remove blouse is nice. Khakis/other service uniforms suck for women in the holding shit department and the fact the pants go up to your boobs, but now I guess I need to go try on a pair of men's khaki pants to see if they suck less.