• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Buzz Aldrin = Bad Ass

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I love how people with NO WORKING KNOWLEDGE of science/engineering/photography argue that the moon landing was a hoax.

Same with the kennedy assassination. "Back and to the left" is actually the EXACT reaction the head would be expected to take with a bullet coming from the book depository. They just don't understand science. It's been recreated.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Same with the kennedy assassination. "Back and to the left" is actually the EXACT reaction the head would be expected to take with a bullet coming from the book depository. They just don't understand science. It's been recreated.

Not disagreeing with you, do you have a link or any other info for that? That would be interesting to learn more about.

MasterBates

If I ever meet Buzz in person, he gets free beer/booze to his hearts content.

We need more men like him. If you can be 10% the man Buzz Aldrin is, you are doing OK.

jtmedli

pilot
This might be the oldest guy I've ever thought should be nominated as an official BAMF. He was already BA just for waltzin' on the moon, but calling some buffoons bluff like that instantly qualified Buzz Aldrin for his BA in MF'ing. Bud Light Salutes you, Mr Second Guy to walk on the moon...a real man of genius.

hahaha Yes...Bud Light Salutes you Buzz!!!

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
A real fuckin man doin what real men do ...

The list of limp-wristed fruitcakes walking around who need a good smack in the jaw for running their mouth is way too long ...

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Not disagreeing with you, do you have a link or any other info for that? That would be interesting to learn more about.

Let me practice my google-fu and see if I can come up with a link.

I remember a show on discovery recreating the EXACT trajectory from the book depository and based on the seating configuration (connally was in a jump seat below and inboard of the president, NOT in an identical in front), the shot was replicated virtually PERFECTLY with identical injuries in both parties.

In addition, they shot something like a watermelon maybe wrapped with something to simulate a hard skull with soft interior (brains) with the identical alleged caliber, and the melon actually fell TOWARD the direction the bullet came from, which corroborates the book depository as the source of the shot. Based on the ballistic physics of the bullet and the structure of the hard-skull, soft brain and the physics of the bullet leaving said structure, the head actually will end up being blown toward the source of the bullet.

So while it seems illogical, the head motion actually is perfectly in line with the book depository shooting. Which is true of many conspiracy theories. They SEEM logical, but really lack a fundamental understanding of the physics or science involved.

EDIT: Back and to the left explanation along with videos:

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/dealey.htm (about a quarter of the way down the page, subtitled "Back, and to the left"

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/melon-sh.mpg

MPH

In addition, they shot something like a watermelon maybe wrapped with something to simulate a hard skull with soft interior (brains) with the identical alleged caliber, and the melon actually fell TOWARD the direction the bullet came from, which corroborates the book depository as the source of the shot. Based on the ballistic physics of the bullet and the structure of the hard-skull, soft brain and the physics of the bullet leaving said structure, the head actually will end up being blown toward the source of the bullet.

If you prefer audio/visual stimulation with decent production quality, go to Penn and Teller:

Makk85

604KTS
pilot
^^^Penn and Teller rock. My favorite part with the conspiracy theorist that argue we never landed on the moon is when they start pointing out flaws with the photos taken from the moon: "Well, since there is no wind on the moon how could the American flag be standing straight out?" It's a f-ing pole that holds the flag out straight you shit brains!

KBayDog

The entire moon landing was a hoax. It was filmed at the National Naval Aviation Museum. The set is still there, on the second deck.

jtmedli

pilot
^^^Penn and Teller rock. My favorite part with the conspiracy theorist that argue we never landed on the moon is when they start pointing out flaws with the photos taken from the moon: "Well, since there is no wind on the moon how could the American flag be standing straight out?" It's a f-ing pole that holds the flag out straight you shit brains!

My response to that would've been..."Are you Fu^%ing kidding me? Is that even a question?"

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
My response to that would've been..."Are you Fu^%ing kidding me? Is that even a question?"

AN obvious response would be that "Do you think that with a multi-million dollar budgeted mission like the moon landing and the billions that NASA had at its disposal at the time that someone would overlook something as simple as a flag waving??"

It's pretty obvious looking at the flag that it has a crossbeam at the top of it to allow the flag to remain standing up and the video clearly shows the astronauts twisting the flagpole into the dirt as it's waving showing the origin of the "wind motion".

salute%20moon%20flag.jpg

a2b2c3

Mmmm Poundcake
pilot
Contributor
And then there was also the mythbusters episode where they took all the moon conspiracy theories and showed that yes, physics proves they actually could have done this on the moon. Hence it was real you dumb asses.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah...but that's just what the Secret World Government, the Freemasons, Illuminati, the Queen, the Gettys, the Rothschilds, the Vatican, Colonel Sanders before he went tits-up and the Council on Foreign Relations WANT you to think! Wake up, sheeple!

I think if I were in the same position as Col. Aldrin, I'd find it irresistible to fuck with these guys. "Yeah, we totally faked it. Did it all on a sound stage. Howard Hughes directed the whole thing. I've got the proof right...here...somewhere...dammit, where did I put that? Oh, well."