• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Buzz Aldrin = Bad Ass

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
I just learned of this today, thought it certainly isn't new news.

The link says it all, or shows it rather, but to sum up: conspiracy theorist lures Buzz Aldrin to an interview under the pretense of an interview for a Japanese kid's space program. Douche bag then tries to get Mr. Aldrin to swear on a bible that he indeed walked on the moon, Mr. Aldrin refuses, douche bag calls Mr. Aldrin a "liar and a coward..."

The rest is, as they say, history!

gotta_fly

pilot
I guess you can't legally change your name to "buzz" and then be a pussy.

Or the flip side of that, if your given name is 'Edwin Eugene', you'd better learn how to throw the first punch at an early age.

Buzz Aldrin is a pioneer and a hero and I'd be honored to get punched in the mouth by him. :D

Rossi

You can't do any of the things that man has done and then be a pussy. They don't come any better, and I too would be honored to have him autograph my jaw with his fist.

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
Yeah, thats that guys' new claim to fame, "I was once punched in the face by Buzz Aldrin."

Unfortunately for that guy, Buzz was 72 years old at the time...

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ah, for the days when throwing down fightin' words without being ready to back it up meant you got socked in the fuckin' mouth, no questions.

A nutbag calls a great American a coward and a liar, proves himself a pussy and gets owned on camera by a 72-year-old who's twice the man he'll ever be. Books get balanced. The Republic endures.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor

This might be the oldest guy I've ever thought should be nominated as an official BAMF. He was already BA just for waltzin' on the moon, but calling some buffoons bluff like that instantly qualified Buzz Aldrin for his BA in MF'ing. Bud Light Salutes you, Mr Second Guy to walk on the moon...a real man of genius.

Pilot123

pilot
Besides being a badass, he his hilarious. Especially in person. I had the pleasure to meet him 3 years ago during a NASA reception at Smithsonian?s Air & Space Museum to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the first shuttle flight. Being a West Pointer, he had a good with us Mids.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor