• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bush snubbed at G20 Summit

gtg941f

pilot
I was referring to the CNN talking head's comments. Most of those clowns still consider themselves journalists, even though it's pretty obvious to everyone that they are nothing more than democratic party operatives.

CNN, FOX NEWS, same bullsh*t, different party.

m0tbaillie

Former SWO
I was referring to the CNN talking head's comments. Most of those clowns still consider themselves journalists, even though it's pretty obvious to everyone that they are nothing more than democratic party operatives.

The same can be said of almost anyone in the MSM in the US these days. That's what the BBC (and al-Jazeera, and Der Spiegel, and Milliyet) is for.

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
ALL news media is biased. The devil is in the verbs used. Best thing to do is acknowledge that bias is inevitable and read the same story from both sides and form your own opinion on the matter.

Junkball

"I believe in ammunition"
pilot
Looks to me like the Presuh-dint didn't want much to do with them, either. "In Texas, we only shake with real men!"

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Not exactly. I think that Fox's lack of bias makes them seem far right by comparison.

CNN is so far in the tank for the Democrats, they don't really even try to hide it anymore.

You're delusional.

Brett

Bevo16

pilot
You're delusional.

Brett

And you are subtle and have a great grasp of sarcasm.

This clip is from MSNBC, but it still proves the point.

All of the sudden it's Chris Matthew's job to make a presidency work? What the fuck? This is after 8 straight years of actively working against the President.

You are right Brett. There is clearly no bias at work.

grant_davis

The white house put out a statement saying the reason the Bush did not sake their hands was because Bush had been there all day and had already shook their hands. They also have about 70 pictures of him chumming it u with every one of the leaders taken earlier that day.

It doesn't matter how much you disagree with another person. If they hold their hand out to you shake it, to do anything ells only makes you an ass. If you don’t agree with Bush that is fine but he has done his job the best he knows how and he is our president and deserves respect. Those hippies out in Cali that are trying to name a sewage plant after him and all that BS need to take their ass to France.

That said when Obama take office he will be our president and deserves respect. How is the rest of the world going to respect us when they are constantly hearing us tear each other apart. It is great to have your party during elections but once it is over we have to come together. This is America and we are all Americans.

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Bottom line is they suck, we don't, and we could buy their countries with this $700 Billion bailout.....back to journalism school fvckers.

Bevo16

pilot
....when Obama take office he will be our president and deserves respect.

I beg to differ. The office always deserves respect. No doubt about that. Whoever has the job is due all of the customs and courtesies that the regulations stipulate. However, everyone has the right to hold whatever personal opinion of the man who serves in the office.

As a professional you salute the uniform (or office) no matter what. You have no obligation to respect them on a personal level.

Offices can be won. Respect has to be earned.