• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bush snubbed at G20 Summit

2ndGen

Third times a charm
Not really suprising. I don't really know why he even went, Pres-elect should have gone, then they would have been humping his leg.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
If you base your reality on how many Google hits you get for various combinations of words you are an idiot ... try this one out for size ...

obama Jesus - 27,700,000

I guess our inbound CinC is Jesus, or at least good friends with him ... who woulda thunk it?

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Maybe the feeling was mutual and he didn't want to shake their hands either :icon_conf

The Chief

Retired
Contributor
Super edit job by CNN. Saw the actual receiving line, not like that at all.

Dreadful hatchet job on the U.S.A.

Redux

Well son of a bitch, he googles Bush and bully and came up with 2 million plus hits, I googled obama and ass and got 29,300,000.

Bevo16

pilot
Obama + Muslim = 12,900,000
Obama + Terrorist = 8,900,000
Obama + Hates + America = 816,000

Do we really want to use number of "Google Hits" as evidence of anything? Sorry, it's just really lazy journalism.

OBTW, Bush was not snubbed in that video. He put his head down and walked right past those commies and took his spot for the picture.

FWIW, I want my President to be a "bully" when it comes to economic policy and foreign policy. You start from a position of strength and go from there. Give little. When you are not moving forward in economic position, you are moving backward.

2ndGen

Third times a charm
FWIW, I want my President to be a "bully" when it comes to economic policy and foreign policy. You start from a position of strength and go from there. Give little. When you are not moving forward in economic position, you are moving backward.

Amen!

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm with Bush....I'm not shaking hands with any pissants leaders from a country smaller than the state of Rhode Island.