• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bruce Willis in Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Someone else who suprised me was Tom Cruise. I saw several interviews with Hollywood celebrities and for the most part they were "Bush Bashing" and feeling sorry for the "poor Iraqis". No sooner than I was gonna turn the channel to OLN Tom Cruise came on and said something to the sorts of "Saddam and Bin Laden must go down and I think the military and President Bush are doing a good job........." I was floored. I figured he was liberal/dem for sure.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Tom Crusie = Maverick. How could "Maverick" be liberal. He's the reason we're all wanting to do this flying thing anyways. No, I'm kidding. That's surprises me too.

doubledown

I am supprised by the fact that a conservative actor, such as Willis, can take such a verbal stance and still have a career in Hollywood. He is one of the only actors I actually respect because he's not afraid to say what he believes. It's so popular now days for entertainers to be liberal. I think they say some things just to get people to like them more, even though they know nothing about the subject.

doubledown

Scientology is where you believe that our ancestors (way way back - since the beginning of time on earth) were from another planet and either started over here or created life here. This is how it was explained to me. The problem with the religion is it's more of a cult following and you have to give a large percentage of your earnings to the "church".

Don't know if that's entirely accurate.

jaerose

Man, he and John Travolta are into that scene. Hmmmm...well, at least they're both pilots. Travolta flies his commercial jet and Cruise flies his P-51. I wouldn't mind having a 51, but I'm a couple million bucks short at the moment =) Those aliens probably gave them the skills anyway!

JR

kimphil

Originally posted by wildflyin69
I can't believe kimphil hasn't seen this board yet.

I see it.

I know where Saddam is. I wasn't going to turn him in for $25 million, but $26 million? How can I resist. I'm going to the authorities today.
propeller_125.gif

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Tom Cruise is normally pretty liberal in his stances, in fact sickeningly so. That's quite a thing for him to say, considering he was talking about moving out of USA because it "scared" and sickened him.

Status
Not open for further replies.