• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bruce Willis in Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daedalus

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by wildflyin69

I can't believe kimphil hasn't seen this board yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see it.

I know where Saddam is. I wasn't going to turn him in for $25 million, but $26 million? How can I resist. I'm going to the authorities today. "

Isn't Kimphil great, I think he's Collegeguy reincarnated, see if the troops find Saddam they get a pat on the back, and first crack at the showers, at least this way they get a lil something for their troubles.

doubledown

PS How do you do that FU$%*Ng quote function

hit reply to topic, brings up posting form, copy and paste (from below) what you want to quote then hit the button in the format section that looks like a sheet of paper with an arrow (second to the left of spell check). Look in your dialog box where you type and a thing will come up "" put your quote between the two and then post normal, it should work.

AviatorMR239

Originally posted by perchul
Dude, Dennis Miller is the Man. Thats the man that needs to run for President.

sure, then he can add his term next to monday night football and bordello of blood on his list of miserable failures

perchul

Shoot aviator we have a president who's oil company went bankrupt and snorted coke, I'd rather see Dennis break into a rant in an interview then watch President Bush fumble over what he's about to say. This isn't an anti-Bush post by the way, so you uber-Bush supporters can leave me out of this if you decide to defend the President.

andrew@itmpl.com.au

What are some other actors view points?

BTW, your 'Liberals' are actually Democrats aren't they? Its really confusing for me as a Liberal over in Australia tends to be a little more right wing. Actually, the government that decided to back the US is 'Liberal'

Status
Not open for further replies.