• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Broken but cleared to return

Lawman

None
Love it.

I was standing at the Delta counter hobbling home (on crutches, seabag on my back, with a cover tan). Agent asks me if I'd like an earlier flight home. "This candidate - er - I would appreciate it, ma'm." She just shakes her head.

I did it at Apple Bee's with my roommate and friends while ordering a beer. We just started dying laughing and the waitress looked at us like we were all crazy.

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
Basically the whole locking portion of the foot between the long front bones and the hell directly under the ankle has a serious stress fracture and is responcible for my loss of mobility and load bearing strength.

Sounds like a talar bone fracture. Same thing that happend to me.

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
Love it.

I was standing at the Delta counter hobbling home (on crutches, seabag on my back, with a cover tan). Agent asks me if I'd like an earlier flight home. "This candidate - er - I would appreciate it, ma'm." She just shakes her head.

The lady at United said she saw alot of people, with little hair, injured, passing through.

bdhallsey

We made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
the 5 more days and a wake up will consist of sheer boredom. Load of fun at the field meet, and skits afterward. Everything else sucks. We got into fights like every 10 minutes about stupid crap. Just try to be patient

I was in I-4, yeah we fought about lots of stupid crap...some of those guys needed to take a chill pill. Graduation wasn't all bad though...did anyone noticed the lonnggg pause when the candidate sounded like he forgot what to say? or was that just me..

MasterHaynes86

grats to all the grads... that goes out to everyone... plc jrs (u get another graduation!!!), srs (ur done), 10 weekers (heck yea), plc comb (woot) and anyone else there... oh yea, RoTC (echo?)

grats

MasterHaynes86

AHHH thats right... thanks DocT... I totally forgot about Golf Co... I mean, i remembered the NRoTC boys, but forgot about them being Golf... haha...

I can't wait for next summer... I've been puttin my boots on daily... haha... does anyone have an opinion on getting some of those lighter boots (bates?) or whatnot... im not really fond of my Jungles, but ill use them for the messy trash like the quigley and such... my ICB are well broken in and i LOVE how they feel... they couldn't blister by heels if i wanted them to... so they are the humping boots... but for PT and such, should i get a new pair... or for inspection, or just wait til i get there

ahh, soooo many emotions runnin around and i still have til mar 27, 2007... (i plan on being 1st incr)

AHHH, this forum is gonna make me go crazy cuz i want to get to OCS that bad...

Lawman

None
AHHH thats right... thanks DocT... I totally forgot about Golf Co... I mean, i remembered the NRoTC boys, but forgot about them being Golf... haha...

I can't wait for next summer... I've been puttin my boots on daily... haha... does anyone have an opinion on getting some of those lighter boots (bates?) or whatnot... im not really fond of my Jungles, but ill use them for the messy trash like the quigley and such... my ICB are well broken in and i LOVE how they feel... they couldn't blister by heels if i wanted them to... so they are the humping boots... but for PT and such, should i get a new pair... or for inspection, or just wait til i get there

ahh, soooo many emotions runnin around and i still have til mar 27, 2007... (i plan on being 1st incr)

AHHH, this forum is gonna make me go crazy cuz i want to get to OCS that bad...

Some guys seem to love the Bates ultra lights for running. Me I prefered my ICB's any time there wasnt gonna be water involved in an event. I made the mistake of doing intro to the Combat Course wearing ICB's and while they were more comfortable to stand in, running with a couple extra lbs of water in each boot was killer. One of the things I hated about my bates were that the back heal support rubbed bad enough to cause blistering so I knew they were never gonna be my hump boots. My bates became my "They're gonna get messed up and not be dry for 3 days" boots, that way I had my ICB's in top condition. Doing stuff like the Run curcuit or O-course never bothered me either way as far as the weight differnce. Stuff like the 3-5 mile boots and utes running, Im thinking thats deffinately gonna be a, "to each his own" kinda thing.