• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Boys have a p-nis Girls have a...

handjive

Blue speedo... check!
pilot
Not really a joke here, but my wife was asking me how we do aerial refueling and I got to explaining how things work in "wife-speak". As most discussions about refueling go, the sexual metaphor came up.

I'm sure this is a common dig on the Air Force, but I certainly consider it a matter of pride that all Marine Corps (and Navy) tactical aircraft all have the male part, where the Zoomies all have the female part on their tacair. :D

I never really thought of that before and found it funny, so I thought I would share.

Note: Can you tell I have a lot of time on my hands as I await orders to the RAG?

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
Great, whenever i watch the -53 video of the probe getting wacked off now, i will get that 'pain'

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Unless you're in a USAF jet in which case they (the tanker) use a controllable probe to refuel you via a "refueling receptacle" on your plane (the receiver).

Only Navy (to include USMC) uses basket and drogue.

USAF method...
050914-F-3857N-016.jpg

handjive

Blue speedo... check!
pilot
Schnugg said:
Unless you're in a USAF jet in which case they (the tanker) use a controllable probe to refuel you via a "refueling receptacle" on your plane (the receiver).
My point exactly. Naval Aircraft have an "outie" and the Zoomies have an "innie".

This is all in reference to the fueled a/c not the fueler.

Venom-0

Eagle Driver
Well, in that case I guess; it must suck to get your male butts kicked by buncha girls in aerial engagements....:D

Sorry, couldn't help it:p . Let the bashing began....I can take it.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
^Mmm, Schwarma. Look at that dude with his dual rotating meat logs. :D

Brett

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Venom-0 said:
Well, in that case I guess; it must suck to get your male butts kicked by buncha girls in aerial engagements....:D

Sorry, couldn't help it:p . Let the bashing began....I can take it.

Aren't you in UPT? What "aerial engagements" have you whooped butt in? Oh, that's right... none. :icon_tong

T37Driver

Lone Warrior
What? Maybe if he or she is in IFF already then he might have seen some aerial engagements or whatever. Hey venom, boy or a girl yourself?

RockyMtnNFO

None
Contributor
Schnugg said:
Must have been all the Shawarma. Burp...

shawarma.jpg

Is that the Iskenduran Grill? That was our favorite place to go and each time it was fresh pita and hummus and maybe a schwarma or two. That is the one thing I miss about Bahrain.