• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bonhomme Richard fire

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Interesting note from the Admiral in this morning’s presser. If I heard right, apparently the AFFF sprinklers were energized, but before they could set them off, the explosion occurred and everyone got driven off the ship.

exNavyOffRec

Interesting note from the Admiral in this morning’s presser. If I heard right, apparently the AFFF sprinklers were energized, but before they could set them off, the explosion occurred and everyone got driven off the ship.
I heard him say that too during the brief, that surprised me as it doesn't take much to hit the button and I have see AFFF sprinkers set off many times.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
How about this?

Plague is not uncommon out west. Growing up a hunter in the west you are aware and if you get symptoms a week or so after a trip in the woods or handling fur bearing game, you just tell the doc your suspicion. Actually wanted to see the face on the PC doc when he encounters the Black Death.