• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BOGEY can FLY-Y-Y-Y-Y ???

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Ok, dumb question: Bogey Spotter started this with a question about talk at the boat, so I assume that in his pipeline he has never had to come to the boat. Didn't all aviators at one time, regardless of pipeline, have to take a certain number of traps at some point in their training? Thanks.

....and Bogey is in Primary so he may still yet go to the boat

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Bogey is officially a HELO bubba! (and thusly...going to the boat). Dodged the P-3 draft.... WHEW! :D

OBTW, did I mention my plans for the net 6-8 years include: getting married, getting divorced, putting in for an E2/C2 transition, and living in a most-excellent PUMA on wheels?? (smilies in effect)

Raptor2216

Bogey is officially a HELO bubba! (and thusly...going to the boat). Dodged the P-3 draft.... WHEW

Congrats man...enjoy P-cola. Now you'll have something other than fat Mexican chicks to look at for the 6 months.

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
Bogey is officially a HELO bubba! (and thusly...going to the boat). Dodged the P-3 draft.... WHEW! :D

OBTW, did I mention my plans for the net 6-8 years include: getting married, getting divorced, putting in for an E2/C2 transition, and living in a most-excellent PUMA on wheels?? (smilies in effect)

Congrats to you.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Not suprising, considering approximately 65% of all Naval Aviators are unrestricted pilots. Congrats.

-ea6bflyr ;)

HeloBubba

SH-2F AW
Contributor
Congrats and welcome to the club. West Coast HSL (or whatever is passing for HSL nowadays... HSM?) is the way to go. Carrier Helos = stepchildren. Small Boy Helos = The Air Wing.