• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Boeing P-8A Poseidon Promotional Video

Angels

Contributor
I think this video is a couple years old but I just now saw it and it's too funny not to post. I hope someone in PR got fired for this video.

revan1013

Death by Snoo Snoo
pilot
Anyone else smell Cheese?

Reminds me of a long cutscene from Jane's Combat Sims or some Fleet Command-type video game from the 90s.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Oh man, that's just...

not going to help us get any respect!

Whattaya mean? With how awesome the P-8 comes off in that promo it looks like we don't even need ships or anything else anymore... just the P-8 and a big room... with big video screens... with lots of room for people to stand still and act very concerned. :)

Right now a lot of people are wishing they could turn the clock back to the end of primary. Really.

(Smileys in full effect. I've can think of a few campy helo videos that made me throw up in my mouth a little.)

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
Whattaya mean? With how awesome the P-8 comes off in that promo it looks like we don't even need ships or anything else anymore... just the P-8 and a big room... with big video screens... with lots of room for people to stand still and act very concerned. :)

Right now a lot of people are wishing they could turn the clock back to the end of primary. Really.

(Smileys in full effect. I've can think of a few campy helo videos that made me throw up in my mouth a little.)

After that video, I dunno if i have much of a leg to stand on!

if only i could turn back time...

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
In other news, the Navy of the future will apparently be an ethnic-gender-diverse group of self-important tools who look like rejected models for a NEX sale flyer.

VP's come a long way...
pby-gordon-crew.jpg

jollygreen07

Professional (?) Flight Instructor
pilot
Contributor
In other news, the Navy of the future will apparently be an ethnic-gender-diverse group of self-important tools who look like rejected models for a NEX sale flyer.

VP's come a long way...
pby-gordon-crew.jpg

There's more salt in that picure than on my french fries... Thats sayin somethin!

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
What are white males in the MPRA community going to do when the p8 comes online?!?

Sky-Pig

Retired Cryptologic Warfare / Naval Flight Officer
None
I was at an MPrA TACTIP back in 2004 or 2005 (or 2006) when they debuted this fantastic piece of marketing...neither Boeing nor the flags seemed amused at the laughter coming from the audience.

Upon this second viewing, perhaps I misjudged it...I can now see it as something along the lines of "Rocky Horror" for the VP Navy. It's so bad it's actually good.