• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Board Results

AppleCello

I have no clue as to the date, and have only been told to look for a phone call sometime before the Thanksgiving holiday. For all I know, I won't hear anything until well after... or maybe today. The information that I've been giving over the last few months has always been incomplete or even somewhat inaccurate, so thats why I'm asking about what others may have heard.

XeroCool

I have a sense that GOD just doesnt want me to join the Navy. If it can go wrong it does and it happens to me....
and they say GOD is a Tarheel fan....

XeroCool

Dont I know it. I feel like Karma should just go ahead and commision me directly into Jets with a pay increase....

badger16

None
god has to be at least sort of a Tarheel fan...i mean look what he did to the duke lax team...:icon_tong

...just stick it out man it will work out.

loadtoad

pilot
Contributor
Do you even know when it is? I have been trying for about a month and a half to get a recommenation letter from a Marine and am worried it won't make it in time to send it to NOV board. He has already tried fax'in it and no-go.

I was told by my recruiter that the board meets this Thursday the 16th. As far as hearing back before Thanksgiving I am not counting on it. Hopefully we will though:)

bluedevil

I have a sense that GOD just doesnt want me to join the Navy. If it can go wrong it does and it happens to me....
and they say GOD is a Tarheel fan....

It's a damn good thing no one told me that before I applied. I suppose I'm living proof that "they" aren't always right....

But you can blame God for this lax business; no one likes lacrosse players. :)

AppleCello

I was hoping to hear something today. And I take it from the silence in here that no one else heard anything either. Another day, we'll see what happens.

loadtoad

pilot
Contributor
I was hoping to hear something today. And I take it from the silence in here that no one else heard anything either. Another day, we'll see what happens.

I was hoping to hear something too but not counting on it until at least a week from today. One can always wish...:D

tiger84

LT
pilot
I'm not expecting to hear anything until this Wednesday at the very earliest. I'll start getting anxious if next Wednesday rolls around and I haven't heard anything yet.

joboy_2.0

professional undergraduate
Contributor
Relax Guys (ya...doesn't help. does it?)...we all waited and it is always excruciating. no news is almost ALWAYS good news.

loadtoad

pilot
Contributor
haha every time I see this thread pop I think somebody heard something! :eek:

back to waiting