• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Board Results

Aircrew Instruc

None
Navy AW1 (AW/NAC) 13 years service. Applying for SNA SNFO
3.79 GPA Human Resource Mgmt
EP/MP/MP evals
Officer interviews done by O-6,O-5,O-4
LOR's O-6 (Pentagon) O-5 (CO OCS) O-5 (CO VT-10)
ASTB 6/6/5 52
2200 P-3 Flight Hours as an Aircrewman
All Outstanding Highs on PRT's
Currently an Aircrew/NMT Instructor in Pcola in charge of 200 students

greysword

Boldly lick where no one has licked before
LOR's O-5 (CO OCS)

Wow, this would be interesting to see what happens when you make the board and show up for "training" at OCS! :)

If you are selected, your travel will be something like $0.50? Of course, the big question would be: should you get your jabbs in beforehand with the DIs, because you know you're going to be singled out anyway :icon_tong

PU Grad

MAC flight user
pilot
Male, 24
applying for SNA
Purdue University
Aeronautical & Astronautical Engineering 2.87
OAR 79, 9/9/9
LORs from Bosses, mentors and coaches,
51 TT ppl
1 hour helo flight

A License Skydiving

2.5 years of work structural/thermal design and analysis on satellites and aircraft antennas. Currently design and analysis on propulsion/thermal systems for helos.

Knowledge of Russian and German

Aircrew Instruc

None
Wow, this would be interesting to see what happens when you make the board and show up for "training" at OCS! :)

If you are selected, your travel will be something like $0.50? Of course, the big question would be: should you get your jabbs in beforehand with the DIs, because you know you're going to be singled out anyway :icon_tong

Yeah I unfortunately I work directly across the street from OCS so ALL of the DI's know me or of me so I'm $crewed LOL

Cleve

27 year old strapping young man
prior enlisted-6.5 yrs active duty Navy- IS2 (SW)
B.A. in History 2.86 GPA
54 6/7/7 ASTB
PPL with Instrument -178 hours

Applying SNA only

greysword

Boldly lick where no one has licked before
Yeah I unfortunately I work directly across the street from OCS so ALL of the DI's know me or of me so I'm $crewed LOL

I think you should start walking by and make random comments to no one in particular about the Corps and their mothers. That should stir the pot pretty well. :tongue2_1

smumaustin

pilot
23 Male
Applying for SNA OCS Only - Ready to go last month!
Finance and Accounting Major BBA - 3.1
Masters of Aero Sci. MSA - 4.0 (So Far)
CFI/CFII - 350+ Hours; Commercial Multi/Single Instrument, High Performance and Complex
OAR 54 7/8/7
7 LOR's: US Congressman - Washington State(Friend), Retired AF Major/Pilot, AF 1st Lt/F-15 Pilot, Retired USMC Pilot, Boss, Close Family Friend and Former CEO, Flight Instructor
Tons of Leadership and Volunteer in College: Senate, Special Olympics, Fraternity and Greek Council, Red Cross and Civil Air Patrol
PRT: 10:15 1.5 Mile, 65 Pushups and 75 Sit-ups

Still waiting on the Pro-Select, first board

XeroCool

Man, you guys making my dick feeling small...
7/7/8 56 OAR
BS Biology University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
3 LOR; 0-7 Former Swim Coach, 0-5(ret.)/Professor of Air Power, and Previous Boss.
No PRT but push ups will be my downfall and running my savior.

FlynCharnas

Male 23
Applying for SNA
7/7/7 - 50
Recent Graduate from University of Central Florida - 3.2 gpa
Crap load of LOR's - All good
Varsity swimming and water polo - State Champion
Private Pilot's License/High perfomance complex/sea plane/working on Inst./120 total flight hours
If accepted - 3rd generation naval aviator

Think I've got a shot?

maxlife

Well that..

was fun! I can only hope today brings the relief we have all been waiting for!! I hate to spend another weekend pacing the floor over this. I would just really like to know if the JULY board ever met, shouldn't be that hard of a question!

Billthrill1, Hope you aren't waking up with too bad a hang-over.
Aircrew Instruc, Hope this timing thing doesn't mess up your chances.

To everyone good luck!!:icon_tong

AppleCello

Bluenose, you actually think we're going to hear today? I highly doubt it (don't get me wrong, I would love to be surprised with a call). I'm thinking we will have heard the results by mid-nextweek.

NavyBlueRaider

My 2nd time applying and my stats are as follows:

Male 19
Applying for SNA only
8/8/9 - 59
Aerospace Admin major w/ minor in Entrepreneurship- 3.2 gpa
Graduating December 2006 from MTSU
LOR's: O-6 test pilot, O-6 F-18 driver, O-6 CO of NROTC, O-4, and a few other previous employers
45 total flight hours
Leadership- High School Swim Coach
Hoping to be 3rd generation naval aviator

Best of luck to everyone because I know I will be needing it.

FlynCharnas

I too am hoping to be a 3rd generation naval aviator. Do you think it helps to have that as part of your credentials? Having family history has to help. Right?