• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Blue Ridge (California) Fire

Pags

N/A
pilot
Oh that's how it is... the "Misty Mountains." I see you're one of those Dwarvist revisionists who would deny the great achievements of the Goblin civilization of the Gundabad Mountains. C'mon man, don't believe everything you're told about "history." Ask questions, educate yourself on the truth!

(I figure this is more fun than a usual online political mudslinging thread.)
tenor (4).gif

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Oh that's how it is... the "Misty Mountains." I see you're one of those Dwarvist revisionists who would deny the great achievements of the Goblin civilization of the Gundabad Mountains. C'mon man, don't believe everything you're told about "history." Ask questions, educate yourself on the truth!

(I figure this is more fun than a usual online political mudslinging thread.)
Goblin Lives Matter!

Hair Warrior

Contributor
I certainly suffer from some strange version of FOMO/not one of the cool kids on Fat Leonard. I was in 7th fleet with one of the guys who got collared and I didn't get invited to any sort of crazy parties. Of course I also haven't had to spend time in a federal pound me in the ass prison making license plates or govt pens so I've got that going for me.
+150 SmashPoints to you for mixing Office Space and Caddyshack quotes

hlg6016

A/C Wings Here
I certainly suffer from some strange version of FOMO/not one of the cool kids on Fat Leonard. I was in 7th fleet with one of the guys who got collared and I didn't get invited to any sort of crazy parties. Of course I also haven't had to spend time in a federal pound me in the ass prison making license plates or govt pens so I've got that going for me.
Hold up, I thought the same blind people who made the clocks made the pens?

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think the technical term is “turning big rocks into small rocks.”

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Hold up, I thought the same blind people who made the clocks made the pens?
sidebarlogo.png