• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Blood Type?

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Jebus H. it was a joke not even aimed at you, lighten up Francis. I too have A pos, that sucked because it only netted a whopping 5 bucks on vampire liberty. The AB types got at least ten times that.

Wilford-Brimley-03.jpg

The Walrus Lives....."I am the eggman...."

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
UNCLE had me blood mis-typed for 14 years. Dog tags, records, the whole 9 yards -- all wrong. Only when I had a civilian blood chemistry done for an airline did we discover the mistake.

Good thing I never got blown up and needed a transfusion .... :eek:

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Son of a bitch, the 877 number is the hotline for Westpac Widows!
Only problem is .... 877's didn't exist in the ol' days .... had it existed -- I might have called in a strike on myself to get out of marriage # one to the daughter of Satan.

Of course ... the bombs would have been released 'on safe' ... :)

Only problem is .... 877's didn't exist in the ol' days .... had it existed -- I might have called in a strike on myself to get out of marriage # one to the daughter of Satan.

Of course ... the bombs would have been released 'on safe' ... :)

Let's go a step further, did 1 800 eatshit numbers exist? I don't remember, I must be dyingggggggggggggg. :confused:

llnick2001

it’s just malfeasance for malfeasance’s sake
pilot
This is all making me nervous. I think I'm going to go get my blood type checked again.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Guy's, if you're blood is labeled "O Neg," but your blood isn't O Neg, you're still okay, that's why they do that. As was said, O negative blood is the catchall before they give you type-specific.