• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

blank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borncreole

Sorry, I can’t let it go I got to call you on this flynglthrnk,

So lets see, from the top, I may not have read that many physics books in my spare time, however I did graduate Cum Lade in my class, so yes I was at the top, played sports, I did race (motorcycles not cars), I am from the deep south where, yes, I did learn to drive well before the age of 12, I have done cliff dives, jump out of helicopters for a living, I do watch more TV than I put down (but if you factor in 3 west pacs in the gulf) I wasnt watching to much TV then, I set up a college program at my squadron to help out my shipmate and get them a degree (so yes EVERYDAY they came to for help), mommy and daddy didn’t help me pay for college (I did it all on my OWN dime) while serving my country, of course I go to military places to visit (I go to work everyday), and of course I collect military stuff (how can you resist). So to say I lied kinda pisses me off. Perception is this, I was not an avid reader of physics but I opened my fair share as far as everything else, yea I party and work my ass off as does most of the other aviators I have been flying with over the last DECADE, accumulating over 2350 hours of flight time. So you can take your snide remarks and shove em....well you probably already know. By the way, you are welcome for ASTB info.......

I posted this to help others out with the test and to tell you how I answered the test...if this is not helpful to people preparing for the ASTB I will delete the post. I will wait for a reply from other users, if not I will delete...

digger

There is a speed limit when taxing officer?
Borncreole,
Don’t delete the post there have been over 560+ readers so it has to have helped someone out.

flynglthrnk,
Don’t drink and type. You are on the assumption that he said to lie. And, we all should know where assuming gets you?

flynglthrnk

USMC PLC
Allright Im sorry I percieved it wrong, I guess I thought you ment you didn't really do any of it and recommended for others to do the same. I apologize and I don't need you losing you religion over this! Your post is a huge help to all of us, I just misunderstood your bio theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.