• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Blank Jet Log with Updated Fuel Card

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
Updated this jet log that was already out there with the new fuel card from the TW1 in-flight guide. I think it should all work out pretty well. If anyone sees a mistake just let me know and I'll try and fix it with my limited excelfu.

Just a note, I didn't make the original file, just updated it with the new fuel flows and such...

Happy flight planning!

Attachments

• MY BLANK JET LOG.xls
    101.5 KB · Views: 302

nugget81

pilot
What does the TW-1 IFG change? TW-2 still shows Optimum Cruise as opposed to Max Range (which we actually use MR!)

Updated this jet log that was already out there with the new fuel card from the TW1 in-flight guide. I think it should all work out pretty well. If anyone sees a mistake just let me know and I'll try and fix it with my limited excelfu.

Just a note, I didn't make the original file, just updated it with the new fuel flows and such...

Happy flight planning!

nice little program, but if it was me, the time needs to be broken down to minutes/seconds. using minutes to vague. like night fam route...but that is just me.

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
It's mainly designed for RI stuff, so it dosen't need to be too exact. I have realized there are a few problems with it that I will work on.

It's mainly designed for RI stuff, so it dosen't need to be too exact. I have realized there are a few problems with it that I will work on.

Actually would make agruement, for instruments want it to be that precise....time talk turn...yikes scaring myself here.

Anyway lot of good work you done on this to make others life easy. Nice work.

zipmartin

Never been better
pilot
Contributor
Do any of you other old guys remember the 200 nm Government Property Black Pen? Always enjoyed base ops at a USAF base with the Air Force guys and their wiz-wheels hectically planning their x-cntry. We'd walk up to the huge chart on the wall, pull out our 200 mile pen, put it end-to-end over the chart a few times, non-chalantly say "Yeah, we can make it" and go file our flight plan. Ah, the good ol' days.....:D

tk628

Electronic Attack Savant
pilot
Looks like a good little program... should do me well for AN's next week thx!

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Do any of you other old guys remember the 200 nm Government Property Black Pen? Always enjoyed base ops at a USAF base with the Air Force guys and their wiz-wheels hectically planning their x-cntry. We'd walk up to the huge chart on the wall, pull out our 200 mile pen, put it end-to-end over the chart a few times, non-chalantly say "Yeah, we can make it" and go file our flight plan. Ah, the good ol' days.....:D
I just saw one the other day at work. It was in the table top of the Nav Station on the P3 I'm working on.

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
Looks like a good little program... should do me well for AN's next week thx!

Some of the fuel flow isan't exactly right, so I would double check that. And thanks for calling me sir on base freq the other day. That was fun...

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
In case anyone didn't figure it out, the first cell calculates climb fuel to your planned FL, regardless of leg distance. So you will need to make up for any excess distance in the second line of the log.

tk628

Electronic Attack Savant
pilot
Some of the fuel flow isan't exactly right, so I would double check that. And thanks for calling me sir on base freq the other day. That was fun...

Noted, and I don't recall... then again, I'm more along for the ride once I strap in, than I am coherent of my surroundings/actions for those 1.2 hours

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
I don't suppose anyone knows of an iPhone app that does jet logs? I've searched for one but have had no luck thus far. Not that I don't know how to do the damn thing, but it'd save a hell of a lot of time if I could just type the data into my phone and have it spit out the required info...