• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Becoming a Contributor

Wareal

Contributor
Ready, Fire, Aim! I made a contribution, but, neglected to put my username in the notes...

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I can't see the Paypal stuff to update your profile, so it may be a bit until Webmaster comes by to confirm. Just be patient.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
eas7888, thanks for asking. All my old links are down for contributing. Here is the current link to donate to the website via PayPal:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=C3VCH7Z3F2VHU

Two donate options are provided on the page above:

1. Existing PayPal user. Login and donate.

2. Not a PayPal user. Select Continue at the bottom left, next to "Don't have a PayPal account?" for direct payment without setting up a PayPal account.

PLEASE make sure that you put your Airwarriors username in the notes section of the donation, so I know who to mark as a Contributor. Why does that matter? When I mark your account as a Contributor, you no longer see ANY ads while logged in on the website.

Thanks again,

John
I got a couple emails and PMs asking about contributing and how you turn off the ads so you don't see them while browsing. Here is the info if you are interested.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Thanks Chris! Just updated your account, you shouldn't be seeing any more ads while logged in. Thanks!

John

PenguinGal

Can Do!
Contributor
Not sure what the standard donation is these days...but I sent a bit your way! Thanks for all of the hard work in keeping this site going!