• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Becoming a Contributor

redmidgrl

livin' the dream
Contributor
Do we need to donate a certain amount in order to become a Contributor? I donated a few weeks ago, so I wasn't sure. *shrug*

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Do we need to donate a certain amount in order to become a Contributor? I donated a few weeks ago, so I wasn't sure. *shrug*

Just keep donating till the contributor icon shows up. Then you'll know you donated enough.

redmidgrl

livin' the dream
Contributor
So, wait, did my contribution not go through? I got an email confirmation... Sorry, I'm not good at computer stuff (can you believe they let me fly?)...

redmidgrl

livin' the dream
Contributor
Haha! I'm the first female stud to report to TW-2 in 7 months, and so when a sim instructor asked me how I got here when he saw me in his ground school class, I shrugged my shoulders and told him I guess I just slipped through the cracks ;)

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
To piggyback: if I become a contributor, will these crappy new ads in the first post on each page go away?

Speaking of ads, I am quite fond of the 'welcome home soldier' panties that show up every time I log on. Why would anyone ever pay to have that eye candy removed?

Python

pilot
Contributor
I also recently donated on PayPal. It was my first time using PayPal so I'm not sure if I did it right (yes I know I'm retarded).

Webmaster, can you see if I submitted properly?

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
It appears that my avatar has been mysteriously changed to a pair of pink stained granny panties. Well played Web San.