• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Becoming a Contributor

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
I recently donated to the site through the PayPal button, just to say thanks for how far I've come with the help of the info on here. Is that all it takes to go to "Contributor" status? How do I initiate the change?

Thanks

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
To piggyback: if I become a contributor, will these crappy new ads in the first post on each page go away?

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
OR.... webmaster could get off his ass and read his email and make it happen. My apologies, I will update your account tonight.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
SynixMan, Flash and other accounts updated, thanks!

And yes, for those that donate, the ads disappear.

John

And how exactly do we know that this is going towards the website vs what is in your avatar? ;)

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
And how exactly do we know that this is going towards the website vs what is in your avatar? ;)
You don't, that is the beauty of it. Plus I have to make up for all those years I ran this website in the "red" that my wife reminds me about. Trust me, I won't be living off the ill gotten gains or proceeds from this website anytime soon. This isn't military.com you know! :)

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Flash, how's this avatar, better? A little LL action for you in Jax! :p

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
You don't, that is the beauty of it. Plus I have to make up for all those years I ran this website in the "red" that my wife reminds me about. Trust me, I won't be living off the ill gotten gains or proceeds from this website anytime soon. This isn't military.com you know! :)
It's better! :D

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

Well, you are making the big bucks now as a hinge so why is she still complaining? Oh wait, nevermind.......

Flash, how's this avatar, better? A little LL action for you in Jax! :p

I certainly hope that our donations are not going into those money pits! :eek:

bubblehead

Registered Member
Contributor
Thanks for taking the lead, SynixMan. This site was an invaluable tool to me during my commissioning process...

Donation sent :)