• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BDCP: Military Discounts?

Killer

Get out of the port catwalk, you sack chaser!
pilot
Take the discounts when and where you can get them. If going on travel whether on official travel or for personal reasons, always tell the hotel you want the Govt rate. Some hotels may ask for orders. If you are on official travel you will have orders. If you are planning on a personal trip, go to PSD or your disbursing clerk and ask for no cost orders. The reason for no cost travel should be a "Site Visit". This also works for BOQ's. You need travel orders to guarantee a room. They don't require funded orders, no cost works just fine.

Also, 10% Active Duty Discount on AR-15 based rifles and pistols at Olympic arms. Order now before it's toooo late. We'll keep our money and guns, you keep the change!

:icon_hamm

http://www.olyarms.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

JJH

From what I recall, 'military.com' lists many discounts--including some that sound too good to be true

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
If you are planning on a personal trip, go to PSD or your disbursing clerk and ask for no cost orders. The reason for no cost travel should be a "Site Visit". This also works for BOQ's. You need travel orders to guarantee a room. They don't require funded orders, no cost works just fine.

Nothing in this thread was questionable, until now.

redsox06

BDCP SWO
I just swore into today for BDCP. I didn't even think to ask about a military id card. Anyone have any idea on how to go about getting one of these now?

Double_A

I swore in about two weeks ago and today received my orders and instructions on how to get my id card and health care

Lobster

I just swore into today for BDCP. I didn't even think to ask about a military id card. Anyone have any idea on how to go about getting one of these now?

Your processor should have given you a sheet of paper to go get it with, talk to him about it or look in the stack of papers you were given.