• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BDCP = Best Program Ever

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHPF
I think this might be my first time saying anything negative to you. But finally now you are impacting not only your life, but someone elses.

That is really nice of your recruiter to offer you that deal, and I could be fairly certain that if he is "forgetting" to file it, then he is doing you a "favor". Way to BURN him by posting it on a board that is full of people that could get him in trouble (including other recruiters). Not saying they would, but why in the hell do you **** where you sleep so frequently?

Honestly dude, this reminds me of some of my previous posts. You don't know what you're talking about for a number of reasons and here is a few:

1. read ALL of the posts...refer to Brett's. This is common practice in the fleet.

2. My situation calls for a FEW days over X-Mas break, so it's not as if I'm taking leave for a month. This short trip is to CANADA, so that was another huge factor in my recruiter saying this. A few days to canada? As long as you come back ok, I may forget to file it..etc etc.

3. He said this in the company of another Naval Officer, so if this was bad or could get him in trouble, I don't think he would have been that careless. He even said he'd ask the OPO, but they usually do this.

4. If my recruiter was doing something outrageous that could get me into trouble...why would I hide it? I'd want to know about it so I wouldn't do it! You suggest I hide everything that my recruiter does even if it could get me into trouble? That's not the kind of integrity I'd expect from a future naval officer.

5. You're a BDCP guy just like me. Don't be quick to flam people, because you don't know anything and oftentimes make an @$$ out of yourself.

over and out.

joboy_2.0

professional undergraduate
Contributor
To clarify, Brett's actual post was:

I'm not going to get into semantics, but I would not read this as:

No one should count on this happening on any kind of regular basis.

well that's true, but with my scenario being a couple days in a country bordering the US...my guess would be that these are the types of scenarios that are more common to get looked over than a month vacation in nicaragua.

In terms of semantics...not-uncommon...generally that's just a rounabaout way of saying common....strictly based on language that is. I know it's not what brett meant. I attempted to edit that post after reading it, but the internet was being gay and I couldn't access it. fiar enough?:)

I SO called the cripple fight video being posted! haha...I was WAITING for it.:D

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
...my guess would be that these are the types of scenarios that are more common to get looked over than a month vacation in nicaragua.

Take a hint, stop guessing and speculating about things you don't know about and don't need to be airing in public.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Me too, but I'm going to be fair and not make anything retroactive.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
Me too, but I'm going to be fair and not make anything retroactive.

Although you should... When my parents went out and I was a bad boy for the babysitter, I still got my @ss beat when the got back... :)