• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BCDP PROGRAM APPLICANT...I am new at this....

schaplin

I am currently a Junior at North Carolina Central and I am a Finance major with a 3.2 GPA and also a full time employee as a manager at Bath and Body works. I have taken the test and after taking the test and receiving a score of a 42 I began signing paper work. I have not take the PRT test yet but I want to know that since I have signed various types of paper work and watched a few viedos am I only one step closer to becoming a candidate of the BCDP Program....

Gills

Yes, you are one step closer, you are much closer when you submit your application, which i would do soon if you want to make the January boards. what are you applying for? You may want to retake the ASTB if you scored a 42. BDCP is very competitive especially depending on what you apply for.

exo

Yes, you are one step closer, you are much closer when you submit your application, which i would do soon if you want to make the January boards. what are you applying for? You may want to retake the ASTB if you scored a 42. BDCP is very competitive especially depending on what you apply for.

What exactly is he applying for?

Picaroon

Helos
pilot
Bath and Body Works? Didn't they tell you about DADT?

Also you're only one small step forward. The thing you signed after watching a video was just something that says you understand that OCS is hard. You're a long, long way from being in the program.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Bath and Body Works? Didn't they tell you about DADT?

Also you're only one small step forward. The thing you signed after watching a video was just something that says you understand that OCS is hard. You're a long, long way from being in the program.

Dick

ASHWND

(BDCP) Supply Corps OC
Is working at bath and body works even waiverable? :D

I think that it would fall under the regulations of "don't ask, don't tell," so he may have really put himself in a tough situation by saying who he is... And by that I mean someone who works at Bath and Body Works.

Just giving you a hard time, you should re-take the OAR again. What designator are you shooting for?

Lobster

the whole bath and body works thing may be a front, this kid could be brilliant...think about how many hot females run through that place ;)

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
the whole bath and body works thing may be a front, this kid could be brilliant...think about how many hot females run through that place ;)

I roll through there and buy the bundled gift baskets for my mom when it's her birthday and I'm in a pinch.