• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Barber in Pensacola?

CumminsPilot

VA...not so bad
pilot
Just got here. Need a fresh medium-reg from a mama-son...took me forever to find a good one in Quantico, so trying to find a good one here fast. Oh, razor-shave is a must :)

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
I went to Esquire on East Garden. I think it's just east of Palafox, south side. Good bunch of old guys. Good cut, good hot shave.

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor
Fantastic Sam's in the Winn-Dixie mall on Gulf Beach. Nice ladies, not too pricey.

EDIT: not sure about your razor shave though...I've only ever gotten my moptop done.

Mos

None
If you're down by mainside, Five Flags is the way to go.

Second that - best premium cut I've had was at Five Flags, just outside the Main Gate. If you just need a quick, cheap cut some of the barbers at the Corry Station NEX aren't too bad for only $7 (not including tip).

Ave8tor

Bringing the Noise!™
pilot
If you're in the Milton/Pace area, try Johns Barber Shop near Hwy 90 & Woodbine Rd. Good prices with the razor tight fade.

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
If you just need a quick, cheap cut some of the barbers at the Corry Station NEX aren't too bad for only $7 (not including tip).

And some of them absolutely suck. I got one haircut there and the guy tapered my short sideburns "to Navy regs" or some bullshit. I figured he knew best. It didn't look too bad until it started growing back in two days later. I looked like an asshole.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
And some of them absolutely suck. I got one haircut there and the guy tapered my short sideburns "to Navy regs" or some bullshit. I figured he knew best. It didn't look too bad until it started growing back in two days later. I looked like an asshole.

Oh....you meant because of the haircut...:)

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
If you're in the Milton/Pace area, try Johns Barber Shop near Hwy 90 & Woodbine Rd. Good prices with the razor tight fade.

I'd also recommend The Ready Room on Dogwood. Best haircuts I've had. And they give you beer while you wait!

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
If you want a nice cut go to Bensons in Gulf Breeze by the Gulf Breeze Cinema 4. Great haircut every single time and a back massage at the end is a huge plus for me.

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
When I got here I went looking for some hole in the wall away from the main drag that would have a great barber and not be filled with tons of Navy/Marine guys. I went to Ed White's on Fairfield. In fact I went there at least three times because I wanted to give them a chance.

Don't go there.

I should have known better after they cut my ear the first time. It was just too redneck for me. I thought I would be alright having spent the last six years in Arizona...but I found out that Arizona has watered-down rednecks. I couldn't cope.

Thanks for starting this thread, I will definitely check out one of these other places.

Mos

None

I've had a few shitty cuts from them as well. It's really a crap shoot.