• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

background investigations

pdx

HSM Pilot
zippy said:
Or, you could just give your references a heads up that you put them on the list so they aren't so surprised...

Barnard1425 said:
1. They go to the people you give them as references. Because you listed them voluntarily, it is assumed that they will blow sunshine up the invesigator's a$$ about you and your past lives. The investigator will gather second-tier references from these people ("So who else around here knows XXX well?"). The most "relevant" info will be collected from this second group and, if necessary, a third group of references.

This is true, just in case anybody doubted it.

Birdman

I'm considering Army Intelligence as my path . Really my only "skeleton" is that back in high school I occasionally smoked a bowl or two. It's been over a year(i'm only 19) and it's not really a skelton because I don't care. What kind of grades did you have in college(does it matter?). As far as you know what does the job entail(unclassified of course, and if it's too nosy just tell me to butt the fvck out)