• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AW Zaps....post a pic of your sighting...

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Didn't have a camera on me, but I saw one in the TW-6 academics parking lot yesterday.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Isn't there a zap at the NASP O'Club? Could've sworn I saw one behind the bar...if not, I can fix that tomorrow
Hrm . . . maybe it's hidden behind a mug rack and I missed it. If not, I'll just exercise leadership by delegation and let you Ensigns handle it. See what you get for admitting you already have zaps? :D

MrsPickle

MIT- Manatee In Training
Contributor
The Pickles are the proud parents of 6 brand-new, beautiful... ZAPS! Be aware NAS and NS Mayport...
shit! I just realized that I was at Mayport for a retirement yesterday and no zaps! I even had lunch at the CPO club! I need bad rep for that...
**off to go bad rep myself**
;)

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
At the request of a certain Phrogpilot, the Mustin Beach O club is now a proud owner:

img1241233735696.jpg

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I almost forgot to post another zap from when I was at NASWF.

One... uh... "found" its way to the RDO shack at NOLF Santa Rosa.... :D

img1245284123788.jpg

img1245284108187.jpg

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Nice...I also saw the one at NASP and knew that you somehow had something to do with it.

Any prizes for catching photographic evidence of a zapped O-6s ride?