• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AW member shot

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
Finally watched the video. I'd total hit the neighbor chick! But, ya know, this thread should really be about our dear friend recovering.
I have been drinking, yes, but I think my answer would still be 1. More tomorrow.

Statesman, get well.

jtmedli

pilot
Finally watched the video. I'd total hit the neighbor chick! But, ya know, this thread should really be about our dear friend recovering.
I have been drinking, yes, but I think my answer would still be 1. More tomorrow.

Statesman, get well.

This coming from a guy whose avatar is Glenn Quagmire. Should've thrown a giggity giggity in there.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
But, ya know, this thread should really be about our dear friend recovering.
It's already been determined Statesman will live so he's old news...... Besides, if he hadn't started the whole JOPA t-shirt thing, the Hinges wouldn't have tried to have him eliminated.... :cool:

To bad there are only two chicks to discuss. If there was a third we could be having an awesome round of kill-fuck-marry.

BTW, hope you have a speedy recovery and are out drinking beer / chasing skirts again real soon Statesman.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
It's already been determined Statesman will live so he's old news...... Besides, if he hadn't started the whole JOPA t-shirt thing, the Hinges wouldn't have tried to have him eliminated.... :cool:

To bad there are only two chicks to discuss. If there was a third we could be having an awesome round of kill-fuck-marry.

BTW, hope you have a speedy recovery and are out drinking beer / chasing skirts again real soon Statesman.

To be honest, 94 posts or there abouts, I'm surprised my name even comes up at all anymore. In true aw fashion we should probably continue to drive down the chasing women, farting, pooping, etc road. Dont want to break tradition after all.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
So, do you know this neighbor chick? Does she have any redeeming qualities below the neck?

jarhead

UAL CA; retired hinge
pilot
Ok, so the chick at 0+27 is very doable...would need only a shot or two and a dimly lit room to make her a 1.

the chick at 0+35 seconds has to be a squids wife...I'd have to be at my "body's capacity to maintain consciousness" (thanks HD for that qoute, nice) or back from a year in the sand box in a very dark room.

the reporter chick...kinda cute, maybe after she pickles and has a few months to breast feed off the chub...a couple shots and she's a 1.

me...I'm an ugly mo-fo and a dirty old man with limited standards and no tact so don't hold my choices against me.

side note...glad your ok Statesman, hang in there mate! hopefully they'll find the doucher that did that to you.

I'm on board with "Tupac", or maybe "Biggie", for your c/s....and you definitely need a stripper in your hospital room...if I ever get through Jax, first lap dance will be on me.

S/F

phrogpilot73

Dude on dude lap dances are generally frowned upon.
They are??

progress_gsoer_0.jpg

One of the Navy guys I work with said, "Sure, the Navy had the first homecoming kiss between two chicks - and the Marines just gotta one up us."