• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AW member shot

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
I find that the longer I'm on deployment, the less zeros there are out here.

Best of luck in the recovery, sponge.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
States...late to the party on this one, but get well man. Glad you are safe.

Disgusting.

You know, funny thing is, she looks awfully familiar. I suspect she is either a P-3 type, or P-3 "bait" if you get my meaning....

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
I find that the longer I'm on deployment, the less zeros there are out here.

same same the older you get. I'll eventually get to everythings's a 1 but for now I use an aerodynamic scale. High speed low drag is the ultimate but they can be a handful. High speed high drag is a lot of work. Low speed high drag won't cut it for me. Low speed low drag women are starting to look pretty darn good as I get older.

Get better soon statesman

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just because she's disgusting doesn't mean she's not effable. Alcohol works wonders. :D

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
Well C420's standards are not what most would call high...

Hey, you've seen me. Who am I to turn down sex?

Oh and forget cookies and food---we need to start a collection to get statesman a stripper for his hospital room.

jtmedli

pilot
......and you would..

The only true zeros are the ones where the alcohol intake required to get you to do it exceeds your body's capacity to maintain consciousness.

It's not good....it's just the way it is.

Feel better Statesman.

You sir, just made my signature line!!

brownshoe

Contributor
Hey, you've seen me. Who am I to turn down sex?

Oh and forget cookies and food---we need to start a collection to get statesman a stripper for his hospital room.

Better than a memorial fund. Count me in! Gotta take a video though, and then post it on youtube.:)

MasterBates

When its Visible Gunshot Wound night at the strip clubs outside the gates at Mayport, he should get in for free.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk