• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AW member shot

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Well, on the cruise system, that's just abysmal. I prefer binary. Keeps things simple...and standards low.

The binary system is really the way to go because in the end it's either you do or you don't. The standard 1-10 is just amplifying information.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
So who had to write your OPREP Navy Blue, or did they bring a NMCI laptop to the hospital and make you write it yourself?
That would possibly be the worst day of SDO imaginable.

MasterBates

I have seen (thankfully not done) where a command had a Suicide, DUI, and Domestic violence, in three separate incidents, within 2 hours of each other.

SDO that day:
1238157980_scanners_-_head_explosion.gif

MasterBates

If you need any food brought over when you get out of the hospital, let me know. My mom called me asking if I knew the pilot who got shot and offered to bring you some food. I'm sure the wardroom/knives club/family is probably on it, but my parents live in Oceanway so it's not a huge drive for her.

Abby also wants to know what sort of cookies you want, as she is sending you cookies whether you want them or not. The Phroggers can attest to her cookie baking goodness.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Well C420's standards are not what most would call high...
The guy who always says his standards are higher than the norm is the one who never gets laid. It's all binary. If she's a 6, but you can pull a 10 then you have no excuse as to why you couldn't take her home.