• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 2016 SUPPLY CORPS BOARD

TannerHead

Fleet guy here. Does anyone know for sure if the board met on 22AUG16? Not seeing anything on NPC or message traffic saying it did/didn't.

Cadi335

Fleet guy here. Does anyone know for sure if the board met on 22AUG16? Not seeing anything on NPC or message traffic saying it did/didn't.
You will not see anything published other than when the results get loaded to BOL. The board did happen, unsure if it was that specific date or not though. OCS results are not published via message traffic.

Gabby Lynn

just curious how many people on this forum are out in the fleet? Either like my comment or private message me! Just want an idea of how many active duty people are waiting for results !

cthrasher

Fleet applicant, here! I got a N.. bummer. I expected it, though. Stellar Navy record.. not so stellar GPA. Congrats to those who make it though! Back to the drawing board.

Applicants in the fleet, can you see the list of everybody that applied and their decision? Haven't posted on this thread but I am awaiting the results as well. Thanks.

exNavyOffRec

Fleet applicant, here! I got a N.. bummer. I expected it, though. Stellar Navy record.. not so stellar GPA. Congrats to those who make it though! Back to the drawing board.

A person generally needs a pretty good GPA to get picked up Supply, the further from 3.5 you get the less chance you have, Supply has a low selection rate.