• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 2016 SUPPLY CORPS BOARD

exNavyOffRec

i just turned 28. I was able to get some information...I never did an interview with a Supply Officer, which I thought was odd. I am no longer working with that NRD. But since I was not selected, I have to wait 6 months before I am eligible for another Supply board. That puts me 2 months away from my 29th birthday. Working with a new NRD and a new direction, possibly SWO or INTEL.
Max age for SWO is same as Supply, and not a single person I ever had picked up Supply had an interview, they generally had a good GPA/Degree and community involvement, leadership, sports, etc.... It is very competitive so you generally have to have more than just a good school background, you really should have applied for SWO at the same time as Supply, unless the SWO hold was on then you couldn't have done much else.