• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 2016 SUPPLY CORPS BOARD

Just some news everybody. I texted my recruiter on updates and he said that he thinks results will be released a minimum of 1 month from the start date of Aug 22. So looks like we shouldn't be expecting anything anytime soon.

I think it was his guess. He didn't specify. Anybody here know why there can be a hold up in results taking additional time/ Anyone familiar with what happens from the day the board begins till the days an applicant is awaiting an answer? Is a Pro-Rec Y only given when the applicant is cleared for the security clearance and credit is checked and there is a OCS start date slot available (I Know that's in your FINSEL but maybe they look at it for forecasting??)

Unsat

Pro Rec Y just means the board professionally reccomended you. Your FINSEL lets you know you're going to OCS. Then your orders have your class date.

exNavyOffRec

I think it was his guess. He didn't specify. Anybody here know why there can be a hold up in results taking additional time/ Anyone familiar with what happens from the day the board begins till the days an applicant is awaiting an answer? Is a Pro-Rec Y only given when the applicant is cleared for the security clearance and credit is checked and there is a OCS start date slot available (I Know that's in your FINSEL but maybe they look at it for forecasting??)

It is normal for Supply to take a long time, the board date is not set in stone, it is a guide for NRC for them to get applications to the Supply board members, there is nothing saying that the board actually even met.

It is normal for Supply to take a long time, the board date is not set in stone, it is a guide for NRC for them to get applications to the Supply board members, there is nothing saying that the board actually even met.
Thank you for the reply. Is there a way to find out if the board has met, will meet, or cancelled the board?

Unsat

Pretty much every aviation board thread has about 5 pages of guys wringing their hands and anticipting results. You gotta give us some credit...