• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 2016 SUPPLY CORPS BOARD

Intel101

Ready too see my dream come a reality
How do we know when the board has concluded? Will we be contacted by our recruiter or should we be reaching out to someone for results?
Wait until your recruiter calls you. Keep following this thread and you will find out by one of the admin or other applicants saying they been selected or not.

Cadi335

Last board results took two and half weeks from board convening to results posted to BOL. The May board also had a holiday among that period (Memorial Day) and now have Labor Day coming up. During last board, results were "out" before the long weekend but BOL was never updated until afterwards. We shall see what happens on this one.

P.S. This is strictly a fleet applicant perspective. Cannot speak for recruiters.

JC Chambers

Hope no one else has dealt with the same issues I have during this process. Started my Supply packet in Oct 2015. Was told I didn't make the cut-off for first board of 2016 and it would be sometime after Oct 2016 that my packet would be submitted. I relocated to a new NRD and contacted my previous NRD to inform them in July 2016, was then told my packet had been submitted for the 22 Aug 2016 Supply board. Praying for everyone that submitted packets for this board.

Hope no one else has dealt with the same issues I have during this process. Started my Supply packet in Oct 2015. Was told I didn't make the cut-off for first board of 2016 and it would be sometime after Oct 2016 that my packet would be submitted. I relocated to a new NRD and contacted my previous NRD to inform them in July 2016, was then told my packet had been submitted for the 22 Aug 2016 Supply board. Praying for everyone that submitted packets for this board.
Similar situation here my friend. Crazy how this process works... Best of luck and prayers for all to here a positive answer.