• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 2016 SUPPLY CORPS BOARD

It sounds as if your application made it too late for the last board, or they cutoff the number of applications they were going to review, I have seen both happen.
Thank you. I am sure it must be the cutoff amount of viewed application because I believe my recruiter got the package in very early. I'll just keep my fingers crossed for next week.

cthrasher

I am waiting on this board as well. Had a bit of a mix-up in April. I submitted my package for the May board and received both an email stating to re-apply in July (closed community) and then a follow-up email saying that it actually went through (They got "permission to submit fleet applicants for May"). It did not go through, however, so my application was forwarded to the August board. I may be one of the seven on that list, but who knows? I was on deployment at the time, so my resources were quite limited. Good luck everyone. Hopefully they don't keep us waiting too long.

T. Blue

When would be a good time to start checking to see if results are published? Like around Mid-Sept. or end of Sept.?

When would be a good time to start checking to see if results are published? Like around Mid-Sept. or end of Sept.?
Hey Man, I really hope the 6 or 7 of us on this board get selected. I know we probably can all relate to the frustration of waiting and the long application process. All the best to you guys and I hope we get the chance to serve together.