• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 2015 Supply Board

BrittDC10

Female -28 (Non Prior)
OAR- 46
GPA (not sure how it was figured because my recruiter said they took my Undergrad and masters GPA and recalculated it)
Education: BBA in MIS/ Minor in Logistics , MS in Human Resource Management
LORs: 1 Professor (retired Navy P.O), 2 Managers, 1 O-3

swopeful

haze gray is my favorite color.
Female -28 (Non Prior)
OAR- 46
GPA (not sure how it was figured because my recruiter said they took my Undergrad and masters GPA and recalculated it)
Congrats on your selection

exNavyOffRec

Female -28 (Non Prior)
OAR- 46

a GPA is essentially gpa points earned divided by credits attempted, so what is done on the GPA calc sheet is all your gpa points are added up and divided by all credits attempted, because more credits are needed for a Bachelors the Masters will have an affect on the GPA but not a significant one.

BrittDC10

a GPA is essentially gpa points earned divided by credits attempted, so what is done on the GPA calc sheet is all your gpa points are added up and divided by all credits attempted, because more credits are needed for a Bachelors the Masters will have an affect on the GPA but not a significant one.

Thanks !! Makes Sense.

KAT_AWO

I received a Pro Rec Y from the 24 August Supply Board. :)

I have a few questions that I am in hopes that someone can answer for me.

I am Enlisted and am close to 10 years Active Duty Navy. I have a huge question that I cant seem to find the answer to. I planned to re-enlist on October 29th for 6 years to receive a bonus before I hit zone C. Zone B is currently at 2.0 and I think the bonus is near 43k ish.

I remember reading back in July before I even submitted my package that if I re-enlist before I get the FINSEL, that I would receive the initial 50% and would not receive any of the installments.

Well, I just talked to my NC who isn't really the greatest, and she said that I wont get anything at all and/or that I would have to pay it all back if I re-enlist now. I explained to her that I have not been officially selected yet. Even though my re-enlistment has been planned for October for a while now, I don't see why I wouldn't get the bonus if I could make it into the window to re-enlist before I get the FINSEL from my Chain of Command. I think that she is completely incorrect, I just cant seem to remember where I found my information, it was back in July when I was initially looking into it.

Is there anything that would keep me from re-enlisting now that I have my Pro Rec Y from the Supply Board? My command has NOT been notified and I haven't received a FINSEL, so I don't see why I wouldn't be able to re-enlist. I feel that I should be able to continue moving forward with my re-enlistment since I haven't been officially selected (FINSEL) yet. I just hope that I can re-enlist before the FINSEL if I get one. I am just getting concerned because I keep getting told that now that I am aware that I got the Pro Rec Y that I cant re-enlist because I already know that I "am selected" or if I do re-enlist now that I am aware of the Pro Rec Y, that I will have to pay the bonus back no matter what. It's like no one wants to fight for me because I am "going to the dark side". ;)

Final question I promise! No one can seem to answer it for me. Supply Officer was my first choice. Since I got the Pro Rec Y here, I was wondering if this meant my package stopped here, or will it continue on to the NFO and Ocean O boards that I also put on my application? Any and all help or advice on my situation would be greatly appreciated!

Sorry for the long drawn out post. I just wanted to explain my situation thoroughly enough to where it wasn't too confusing.

Thank you,
KAT_AWO