• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 2011 Board

miguel

Pro-Rec INTEL Aug board
What I was just recently told/seen is they have 30+ pro rec yes Intel guys and NRC was just told they are only expecting a quota of 7 for FY13, so like anything else it will/was first come first serve, those that had all their paperwork in to get a FS letter first will go first, those that are over 7 will be wait and see, they have pushed people out before, some were with SWO a few years ago and a few of those guys were pushed out 2 FY's
I got a call last week from the Fleet Processor who said that they were looking to move me from FY13 to FY12. He mentioned class dates as early as may but could not confirm due to nothing being finalized. I'll let you all know when I hear something about it since it may mean that you INTEL guys that are on this waiting game with me might be hearing something around the same timeframe.

Miguel

pmaccona

I just spoke to my recruiter and he said that my final select letter is still ready to go just not signed yet. Like Kay's OR, he suggested that my OCS date might be in July or August.

Pierce

Miguel, Pierce, that is awesome news. Congrats guys. Even if that means I won't be getting the coveted FY12 spots at least I know they are bumping *some* people forward. Thanks for the update and keep them coming, I sure appreciate hearing if other people are getting word.

exNavyOffRec

I got a call last week from the Fleet Processor who said that they were looking to move me from FY13 to FY12. He mentioned class dates as early as may but could not confirm due to nothing being finalized. I'll let you all know when I hear something about it since it may mean that you INTEL guys that are on this waiting game with me might be hearing something around the same timeframe.

Miguel

It could be a person can no longer go due to medical or other issue, in which case they would move a person up to fill the spot being vacated.

miguel

Pro-Rec INTEL Aug board
It could be a person can no longer go due to medical or other issue, in which case they would move a person up to fill the spot being vacated.
Whatever it is, i am just happy!! lol. So I got a call about an hour ago from CNRC verifying email addresses for my COC. They could not specify the reason for it but he states "You will be hearing good news very soon".

I wish they would just tell me. lol

pmaccona

Congrats Miguel! That's fantastic. Hopefully we'll see each other in the fleet. And Kay, maybe we'll end up at OCS at the same time. I'm number 5 on the list of seven.

Kay

pmaccona, nice, I think we probably will be in the same class. Do you think they would have all seven of us go to OCS at the same time?

pmaccona

pmaccona, nice, I think we probably will be in the same class. Do you think they would have all seven of us go to OCS at the same time?

Hopefully. That would be make sense to me, but who knows. The Navy put all the IW selects from 2012 into the same OCS class, but I think INTEL has been more spread out for 2012. As per the usual, I guess we'll just have to wait and see :)

exNavyOffRec

Hopefully. That would be make sense to me, but who knows. The Navy put all the IW selects from 2012 into the same OCS class, but I think INTEL has been more spread out for 2012. As per the usual, I guess we'll just have to wait and see :)

The FY12 IW selects were not in the same class, the roster I have shows them spread out over several classes, Intel is spread out as well, not 1 or 2 but not all.

paddymack72

Does anyone know when the offical quotas for FY13 (specifically Intel), will be finalized? It appears that the 2013 OCS dates are set so I'm hopping they will start assigning dates soon.

miguel

Pro-Rec INTEL Aug board
paddymack,

I just got assigned a July 29 data last thursday. I had a may 6 date but there were some problems with the FY12 funding so they moved me over the class 1-13. At this point just stand by and make sure lal your paperwork is good.
BTW I am an Intel Select.

exNavyOffRec

Does anyone know when the offical quotas for FY13 (specifically Intel), will be finalized? It appears that the 2013 OCS dates are set so I'm hopping they will start assigning dates soon.

FY12's weren't finalized until Jan/Feb12, so it may be a while, usually there estimation is fairly close, so it should be about 7.