• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 2011 Board

ruby416

Haha, 2 replies: one said yay the other nay. Guess I'll just go with the flow and my OR... Good luck to everyone in August![/
Trust me I am more confusing than u! Lol. The only difference is that I am a fleet applicant, so the people I have been contacted are actually from TN, OCS process center... I really hope that the information he gave me was corrected thou.

Well. I got an email from my recruiter saying that my package is already up and ready to be boarded so I was glad to hear that. Also he mentioned that we are looking at close to a 33% selection rate which is apparently pretty good. I am getting excited for September when the results come out.

ruby416

Well. I got an email from my recruiter saying that my package is already up and ready to be boarded so I was glad to hear that. Also he mentioned that we are looking at close to a 33% selection rate which is apparently pretty good. I am getting excited for September when the results come out.
So what designators are you applying?

millsra13

'Merica
pilot
Contributor
Would you happen to have any info on the IDC and IP boards, quotas?

I'll have to check on that for you. I looked a while ago and although I don't remember the exact numbers, I remember they were very small(I think IP had a quota of 2!). But IDC and IP are always small designators. The boards for those aren't done at CNRC, they are done by members of those communities(we don't have any here) so I won't be able to find out as much info on that as the main designators.

millsra13

'Merica
pilot
Contributor
The OCS fleet processor emailed me today said he did not hear anything about the Supply board been cancelled this Aug....

Which fleet processor did you talk to? Was it the civilian guy (I forgot his name), Sickles, or Hickman?

tomcatfan

Final Select OCS 25 MARCH SNA
millsra13, if I send you my information would you be able to check to see if I'm on the board. I went to my recruiting station and talked to my new OR, and he was unable to determine if I was on the board.

SodiumLeak

Haha, 2 replies: one said yay the other nay. Guess I'll just go with the flow and my OR... Good luck to everyone in August!

Guess its 50/50 huh! At least it is a change from all the "Nos" and "Cancelled" board comments we get. Im going to try and stay optimistic. I talked to my processor and he said that all boards are on, which is a company statement I guess.

JMonte85

Pro-rec SNA
millsra13, if I send you my information would you be able to check to see if I'm on the board. I went to my recruiting station and talked to my new OR, and he was unable to determine if I was on the board.

if you submitted your package why wouldn't you be?

tomcatfan

Final Select OCS 25 MARCH SNA
there was a lot of confusion with the processor and the contents of my package. He was saying I still needed my SF86, which I signed and my OR faxed last month. Needless to say my new OR was not happy.