• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 2011 Board

GreenLantern330

Yeah, you know what? Hal Jordan sucks. Third Tier superhero...at best. Battling Aquaman for his place, better yet.

I actually had to Google that. I'm not a huge super hero fan. My username is a Seinfeld reference (as reinforced by my signature). I was originally going to put GotNoGreenLantern, but that was too long.

marmoset54

Final Select Supply Corps
I say back to the conspiricy theories about which OR has the right information for the boards :icon_lol:

In all honesty, it doesn't matter. Just get your kit in and be done with it. It won't do anyone any good trying to guess the mecurial nature of the boards and their participants. Submit and move on. One day, when you aren't suspecting it, you'll get a call.

JMonte85

Pro-rec SNA
I say back to the conspiricy theories about which OR has the right information for the boards :icon_lol:

Whats the point.. We all know hands down mine does... Actually I think mine circles every couple words in random news paper articles and whatever sentence he makes with that is his response to my questions. And he writes it on a napkin in crayon and tapes it to the back of the milk carton. Then when he finally remembers to throw out the milk carton is when he sees the note and emails me. Yea he's that cool, even chuck norris moves to the side when my recruiter walks by. ;)

tomcatfan

Final Select OCS 25 MARCH SNA
In all honesty, it doesn't matter. Just get your kit in and be done with it. It won't do anyone any good trying to guess the mecurial nature of the boards and their participants. Submit and move on. One day, when you aren't suspecting it, you'll get a call.

that's the point, every other post is either boards are cancelled or they're on. We'll know for sure when the ORs actually get calls out and say yes or no.

millsra13

'Merica
pilot
Contributor
Hey guys, finally got back to work today and looked at the new "at-board" list for pilot. There are 213 applicants so far (updated 6/30/11). Get those packages in!!

tomcatfan

Final Select OCS 25 MARCH SNA
Nice to hear. My recruiter resent my stuff last month to the processor so I should be one of the 213. Fingers crossed, chickens sacrificed, jobu has been given praise, yada yada yada :p

Pilot Paul

Pro Rec SNA
I just submitted my package today! MEPS next week prolly. Now just gym, work, and wait a couple months. Good luck everyone!

jops

Pro-Rec'd SNA
22/M
SNA
6/7/7 55
B.A. Biblical Studies - 3.6 GPA

4 LOR's from Professors/Employers

- Boy Scouts of America
- Science Olympiad
- Varsity Track & Field: High Jump & Long Distance (3/2005-7/2006)
- Around 400 hours volunteer work
- Two one-week community outreaches to repair homes in downtown Buffalo (7/2005, 7/2006)
- President of my Freshman Class in college (9/2006-5/2007)
- Resident Advisor Senior Year in college
- Attended the National Youth Leadership Forum on Technology