• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 2011 Board

millsra13

'Merica
pilot
Contributor
Congrats to everyone (with a bit of jealousy) .. Of course i am off the next two days and can't check BOL from home.. Absolutely nervous..My one shot here..Do or Die...
You don't need a CAC to check BOL, just do the whole "lost your password" thing. Good luck!

mjv305

ENS SNA
i know my password to it, but cant access BOL from home.. It goes to error screen every time..I will have to make a trip to work on my day off to check..

Lucy

My OR in NRD Seattle just told me the results aren't out yet for any of her candidates. Strange.

Especially since NRD Portland had them...well before today. That is a busy NRD though, she might just not have got the emailed list yet.

mattisback2nigh

This goes to show timing is everything guys. I had a 2.5 GPA...just keep plugging along and don't get discouraged. The pendulum will eventually swing back the other way.

I appreciate that - im going to resubmit and retake the ASTB - i only took it once unprepared and didnt have my sh** together to take it again. So hopefully ill be able to atleast bump up those scores.

Pilot Paul

Pro Rec SNA
So the problem was that the head honcho has to input the results of each candidate individually alphabetically. My OR just called my boss to find out and.......PRO REC SNA!!!!!!

Like everyone else has said thank you Millsra and everyone else for your support updates and jokes. Congrats to the Pro Recs and any non selects better keep trying until they are too old!

Anchors Aweigh!

fattestfoot

In it for the naked volleyball
Congratulations to everyone who got recommended. That was a heck of a wait for the results this time.

shutout39

pilot
Congratulations to everyone who got recommended. That was a heck of a wait for the results this time.

As you were typing that I checked back the the April 2011 board (which as we all know never happened), as well as the November 2010. Those threads were 17 and 20 pages long, respectively. This one is at 35 and the results just came out! That speaks not only to how long this wait was, but to how many of us came to this forum for support and guidance over the wait. For all those who are pro-recd, congrats...it was probably the most selective board in a long time.