• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 2011 Board

millsra13

'Merica
pilot
Contributor
Stand by ladies and gentlemen...I just heard a rumor. I should be able to post something in a few minutes (if said rumor is true)

Stalin

Stand by ladies and gentlemen...I just heard a rumor. I should be able to post something in a few minutes (if said rumor is true)
Hmmm... wonder what that is! ;)

I'm as anxious for the results to come out as you guys are (well, maybe not as nervous) because they won't send my Final Select letter until all you guys get selected and your Final Selects drafted up. Good luck to everyone on this board, I think today will finally be the day! (after a very long wait IMO)

marmoset54

Final Select Supply Corps
...because they won't send my Final Select letter until all you guys get selected and your Final Selects drafted up. Good luck to everyone on this board, I think today will finally be the day! (after a very long wait IMO)

Wha-huh?

Stalin

I was in a weird category, my pro-rec expired due to my conditional release taking so long, so instead of putting me on this board, they just honored my previous pro-rec and gave me my FS letter. It is unsigned somewhere "up there" and they said they're just gonna wait til these boards are done to sign it and send it down. At least that's what I think my OR said...

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Good luck to everyone that makes it! It's a great ride. Enjoying every minute of it.

To those that don't get in the club yet...keep plugging away, it took me getting booted from NROTC for grades, and one non-select for OCS to finally get in.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
All: Wait for them to call you, your OR's are really busy and word trickles slowly through the chain. As much as it sucks, wait a day and if they don't call you, call them.

A couple years ago when I was selected, the word was out around 10AM and I didn't get a call until around 6 PM.

millsra13

'Merica
pilot
Contributor
I think the Civilians can start calling, but Active duty folks still have to wait. The Active list is being compiled right now to send to BOL (and should be posted an hour or so after they receive it.) So active guys might have to wait till later today.