• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB Study Guides

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domer00

Go to Barnes and Noble online and you can usually buy used books for a decent price otherwise they are only about 20 a piece. They will also give you similar search choices.

afrogurl

hello

Hi I am new to the site (well not new just this is my first post) I just want everyone to know I will be taking the test on March 11... and I will let you know how it goes :icon_mi_1

mizzoufan

I cut and paste this link, but nothing comes up. I am new to this website so is there any other way to get to these practice tests?? Thanks

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
mizzoufan said:
I cut and paste this link, but nothing comes up. I am new to this website so is there any other way to get to these practice tests?? Thanks

If you can't get them from the new site, you might see if they're still up on the old one. If not you can email me and I'll send you the practice test.

afrogurl

Hey Muzzoefan,
When are you taking the test? I live in MO do you? If you do do you wanna try to study together or if not in person over the phone or email? Or if anyone wants to study together let me know.....

mizzoufan

afro, I am not currently slated to take the test yet. I am meeting with a recruiter next week sometime. This is all really new to me so I really don't know what is up yet. I am already accepted into med. school, but I really love flying and may take the flight school route. Med school can wait hopefully. I haven't made my decision yet, but I think I am taking the ASTB sometime soon so I thought I would start to study. I am a student at the University of Missouri (Columbia) so if you are in the area, we could study.

afrogurl

mizzoufan, oh ok sounds cool, good luck in whatever you do, naw I am at the University of Missouri - Kansas City thats a little far, I wanna wish you luck thou let me know how things go!

Eteled

I thought I should mention that the ARCO study guides could be found at your local public library. I live in a town with a small library, no interest in OCS and I was able to borrow three different study guides. These are the types of books libraries are known to possess. The best part is you can borrow them for a few weeks without spending any money!

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
I'm taking the ASTB on 19 March. I'm planning on studying the guide off of here like a beast, and then looking over the Arco book. Let you know how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.